Nick Jonas Türkiye Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Jonas and new girlfriend vacation in Cabo

Aşağa gitmek

Joe Jonas and new girlfriend vacation in Cabo Empty Joe Jonas and new girlfriend vacation in Cabo

Mesaj  syhgl Salı Şub. 24, 2009 12:07 am

Joe Jonas and new girlfriend vacation in Cabo Storyjonas21
Joe Jonas and new girlfriend vacation in Cabo W290
ARKADAŞLAR BU RESİM ÇOK UZUN BİR ZAMNA ÖNCEYE AİT DĞİL EN FAZLA 1 HAFTALIKTIR SANIRIIM JOENUN BU KIZI BIRAKMA GİBİ BİR NİYETİ YOK..............
Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle vacationed in Cabo San Lucas.Joe Jonas has done a great job denying that he is romantically involved with 10,000 BC star Camilla Belle, but unfortunately a picture is still worth a thousand words. The middle Jonas brother, who has been publicly criticized by ex-girlfriend country singer Taylor Swift for breaking up with her over the phone in October, was spotted with the brunette actress and his brothers on the beaches of Mexico. This might confirm Taylor’s suspicion that Joe cheated on her or at least dumped her for Belle. The pair met when Belle was selected to appear in the Jonas Brothers’ video of their song Lovebug in September.
Joe posted a blog about Taylor’s public display of a broken heart—in addition to the MySpace video she posted a few weeks ago, she confirmed on Ellen DeGeneres’ show that her relationship with Joe ended sourly. “I never cheated on a girlfriend. It might make someone feel better to assume or imply I have been unfaithful but it is simply not true. Maybe there were reasons for a breakup. Maybe the heart moved on,” Us Weekly reports that Joe said on his official MySpace blog. “I called to discuss feelings with the other person. Those feelings were obviously not well-received. I did not end the conversation. Someone else did. Phone calls can only last as long as the person on the other end of the line is willing to talk,” he added about allegations that the phone conversation lasted only 27 seconds.
Want to know how Taylor Swift has been dealing with her breakup from Joe Jonas?

syhgl

Mesaj Sayısı : 8
Kayıt tarihi : 05/01/09

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön